Fuel Your Performance Marketing Results
Join us for our upcoming webinars, providing you with sophisticated search, social, programmatic, and ecommerce marketing strategies to increase your digital marketing ROI.
Thursday, March 18th, 2021 1:00 – 2:00pm ET
Big things are happening in programmatic. Join us as we break down the must-know trends.
We’ll share actionable insights to drive business results in 2021, while exploring the potential impact of each trend over the next decade. Sign up and uncover strategies to address key trends like:
- Cookieless World: The future of identity & audiences
- Video: Learn why a fragmented video landscape needs integration
- AI: Humans are advancing AI into unique and creative use-cases
- Ecommerce: All brands are now ecommerce brands, what does that mean for marketers?
- Gaming: Already bigger than the Super Bowl! Never been a better time to get in the game
- Creative: Creative meets digital for hyper-targeted, customization at scale
- Omnichannel Activations: Consumers are everywhere, are you?
- Stu Richards, Programmatic Lead, Catalyst
Thursday, October 1st, 2020 1:00 – 2:00pm ET
Join our webinar to learn how to make the most of your data for stronger optimizations & better business results.
Performance marketers are consistently investing in new opportunities and techniques to drive cost efficiencies with their advertising strategies, but are they effectively utilizing the data they already have? Online and offline behaviors are the some of the best signals for understanding consumer intent, but when treated equally, they can create just as much noise as they do value. Vivian Nantembe and Stu Richards from the Catalyst team will be exploring:
- How brands can surface data about their site visitors’ user journeys
- Best practices for analyzing the user journey to understand what pages drive success/key actions
- A methodological approach to create a weighted optimization strategy
- Stu Richards, Programmatic Director, Xaxis
Thursday, September 3rd, 2020 1:00 – 2:00pm ET
Join our new webinar as we break down everything you need to know about programmatic audio, CTV and DOOH.
It’s no easy task keeping track of the alphabet soup of programmatic tech, tools, and platforms. Everyday someone is adding a new acronym to the list. However, there are three emerging programmatic channels that marketers today can’t afford to miss. Connected TV (CTV), Digital Out-of-Home (DOOH), and programmatic audio are enabling advertisers to connect with consumers in powerful new ways. Each channel is jam-packed with innovative opportunities to drive business results and grow your brand.
New to these channels or foggy on the details? No worries. We have you covered. Join Catalyst’s Vivian Nantembe as she breaks down the basics of CTV, DOOH, and programmatic audio in our new webinar. We’ll ditch the alphabet soup (as much as we can…it’s programmatic, after all!) and help you wrap your head around the fundamentals of each channel so that you can strategically and easily assess each channel’s opportunity for your business.
- Connected TV (CTV): Discover how CTV can get your brand in front of audiences who are staying at home and consuming more streaming content than ever before.
- Digital Out-of-Home (DOOH): Gain insights into how DOOH can help you reach consumers on-the-go.
- Programmatic Audio: Learn how programmatic audio can help you grab your customer’s ear while they are listening to podcasts, radio, and more.
- Vivian Nantembe, VP, Client Development, Catalyst
Tuesday, July 21st, 2020 1:00 – 2:00pm ET
We’re joining the MediaPost webinar series to explore how SEO can maximize business results.
The economic rollercoaster of 2020 has forced many marketers to pause paid media, scale back campaigns, and reevaluate future strategies. In the face of this rapid and unpredictable change, SEO has remained a tried and true way to generate cost efficiencies, own your brand, and future-proof your business. Catalyst, part of GroupM, is hosting a new SEO webinar with MediaPost to show you how and why. Tim Eschenauer, Head of SEO for GroupM, will discuss the SEO imperative, exploring how SEO can maximize performance regardless of economic climate.
Learn how SEO can help:
- Create efficiencies & save costs. Discover how SEO can prevent you from needlessly paying paid search premiums. We’ll discuss how SEO can increase your paid quality scores to maximize efficiencies and benefit your bottom line.
- Own your brand presence. Uncover how SEO can help you take control of your brand presence, fend off competition, and reach consumers.
- Future-proof your business (for the good times & bad). Learn how building a strong organic presence today can prepare your brand for future, regardless of what that future holds. Prioritizing SEO now can better prepare you for future disruptions or paid media reductions while also maximizing results when it’s business as usual.
- Tim Eschenauer, Head of SEO, US, GroupM
Wednesday, July 15th, 2020 1:00 – 2:00pm ET
Join us for our new webinar with OnCrawl as we explore how to up your ecommerce game with SEO.
Ecommerce is experiencing unprecedented growth with consumers shopping online more than ever before. Don’t miss out on this opportunity for more customers and new sales just because your SEO isn’t up to snuff. There’s never been a better time to use SEO to maximize ecommerce performance. Join Catalyst and OnCrawl’s new webinar to learn how.
After this session, you’ll be able to:
- Leverage user generated content to maximize relevancy and performance across shoppers and search engines alike
- Optimize crawl frequency
- Use structured data to enhance listings in search results
- Develop strong on-page content and user experience
- Utilize and implement strategic internal linking
- And more
- Brad McCourt, Manager, Organic Search, Catalyst
- Clément Hochedez, SEO Manager – North America, OnCrawl
Thursday, June 18th, 2020 11:00am – 12:00pm ET
Based on your industry or region, your business has likely experienced variations of disruption over the past few months. Now we find ourselves in the midst of ‘reopening’, and again each business will approach and tackle ramping up uniquely. What can help you succeed as we approach a ‘new normal’ for the economy? How can your brand reignite its business to refuel your marketing dollars & drive sales?
Join our webinar to learn what channels you can use to reach your customers as they too navigate this ‘new normal’. Adthena’s search marketing experts are joined by performance marketing experts, Catalyst, to discuss the many changes and opportunities that exist today. They’ll evaluate the current state of the market, key trends across industries and regions & innovative ways to use holistic marketing to reignite your brand and refuel revenue.
In this webinar, we will discuss:
- The New Normal: What’s it like operating today and how you can find opportunities
- Holistic Marketing: How to incorporate cross channel marketing in support of your ramp up strategy
- Hot topics & key trends: Top trends we’re seeing across our customer base in the performance & search marketing space
- Patty Montano, Group Director, Search & Social, Catalyst
- Nick Vining, Director of Strategy & Insights, Catalyst
- David Forman, Director of Sales – Search Marketing, Adthena
Join our two-part webinar series as we discuss how to use performance marketing to fuel your business reopening.
Part One: 4 Ways to Dial-Up Brand Interest – Thursday, May 14th, 2020, 1:00 – 2:00 pm ET
COVID-19 has shuttered stores and changed the physical shopping experience as we know it. As we cautiously approach a new normal, how can brands remain relevant and create meaningful consumer connections that fuel business growth and in-store sales in the future? Join our webinar to learn how. We’re uniting experts from across Catalyst and Xaxis to discuss innovative ways to use performance marketing to reignite interest in your brand and prime consumers for your reopening.
You’ll uncover how to:
- Uncover insights that drive authentic and helpful messaging. Through our approach to advanced analytics and FUSION tool, we’ll share strategies for unearthing data points that bring you closer to your consumers and their challenges, inspiring communication that is pragmatic, relevant , and helpful.
- Improve organic visibility through SEO. With some advertisers pausing or reducing paid media initiatives, earned media channels have become more important than ever. Discover how to maximize your organic visibility in traditional search engines and why it will pay dividends post COVID-19.
- Strategically leverage influencer marketing. You’ll learn how to interact with consumers through trusted creators and create a platform for authentic engagement that is sensitive to the times. We’ll share a simplified approach to discovering the best influencer match for your brand.
- Reach audiences at home with CTV. We’ll share some of the biggest opportunities for marketers (especially as it compares to traditional TV buying) to message their audiences and drive business outcomes as consumers continue to make the jump to CTV at home. You’ll learn how to eliminate wasted impressions, employ more granular audience targeting, and take an enhanced approach to measurement.
- Elizabeth Harrington, US Market Lead, INCA, Xaxis
- Daniel Macdonald, VP, Investments & Partnerships, Xaxis
- Nick Vining, Director, Strategy & Insights, Catalyst
- May McCarthy, Organic Search Manager, Catalyst
Part Two: 4 Ways to Fuel Your Reopening – Thursday, May 28th, 2020, 1:00 – 2:00 pm ET
The COVID-19 crisis has forever changed how consumers engage with brick and mortar businesses. As people slowly and cautiously emerge from their homes, how do brands connect with their consumers to fuel their business reopenings and reignite sales? Join our webinar to learn how. We’ll share four ways that advertisers can use performance marketing to reach customers in authentic and helpful ways as they navigate the new physical shopping experience. Our performance marketing experts will share tips for planning and fueling your reopening through:
- Programmatic Audio: Discover how to be present as consumers develop new routine of podcasts, playlists, and more. Grab their ears and reengage via programmatic audio as they adapt to their new normal.
- DOOH: Learn how to plan for reengaging with consumers as they carefully resume commutes, travel, and shopping experiences outside of home. See how DOOH can keep you top-of-mind as consumers restart public life.
- Local Search & Waze Ads: Learn how can local search strategies and Waze Ads can increase your visibility as consumers search for conveniently located stores and physical locations. Provide helpful and handy information to assist them on their new shopping journey.
- Yelp: Yelp has launched several new features to help large chains connect with consumers during Covid-19. Learn how brands are leveraging these tools to engage with the 90+ million monthly consumers visiting Yelp looking to transact with a local business. As the most trusted source of local business content, Yelp continues to be an essential tool to connect consumers with brands as locations adapt to the new normal.
- William Álvarez, Director, Organic Search, Catalyst
- Roey Franco, VP, Product Innovation, Xaxis
- Dylan Swift, Senior Director, Enterprise Marketing, Yelp
From Discovery to Download to Dollars: How Full Funnel App Marketing Leads to Real Business Outcomes
Thursday, April 16th, 2020 1:00 – 2:00 pm ET
In 2019, trends showed people were spending more time at home, spending more on delivery services and $120 billion on apps. With the recent Covid-19 crisis, these consumer trends are only accelerating. Marketing that ties spend to real business outcomes matters more than ever. Yet with 1.84 million apps available, how can you be sure that consumers not only discover your app, but that you’re targeting valued lifetime users?
Join our webinar to learn how to take a full funnel approach to your mobile app marketing. You’ll uncover innovative strategies for increasing app visibility, quality installs, and regular engagement – to deliver efficient business results you can tie back to the bottom line.
Our expert speakers will share how to:
- Grow app awareness through emerging programmatic channels like CTV & Audio
- Increase App Store visibility and drive downloads through organic App Store optimization and Apple Search Ads
- Target high lifetime value users through custom audience weighting analysis and insights
From food delivery apps to dating apps, and from online learning apps to online shopping apps, this webinar is perfect for any business with an app. You’ll leave with new ways to make sure your app continues to find your most valuable users who convert to measurable, business outcomes.
- Dan Cristo, Director of SEO Innovation, Catalyst
- JR Crosby, SVP, Product & Strategy, Xaxis
- Greg Hayes, Associate Director, Paid Social, Catalyst
Thursday, March 19th, 2020 1:00 – 1:30 pm ET
Are you looking to step up your social commerce strategy? Join us for our new webinar as we explore social commerce opportunities beyond Facebook and explain how to unlock more niche audiences with Pinterest and Snapchat. Our expert speaker, Greg Hayes, will give you the tools to drive more sales on social. Key takeaways include:
- How to develop a sales driven social commerce strategy
- Tips for utilizing Snapchat and Pinterest as purchase drivers
- The importance of a fluid budget when it comes to maximizing campaign efficiency
- Greg Hayes, Associate Director, Paid Social, Catalyst
Tuesday, December 17th, 2019 1:00 – 1:45 pm ET
Want to make 2020 a record-breaking year for your B2B business? Join our new webinar to learn how to use SEO to grow traffic and increase qualified leads. Our expert SEOs, Paul Shapiro and May McCarthy, will cover everything you need to know to build a B2B SEO program that unlocks growth and pushes your business forward. Key takeaways include:
- How to develop personalized content that reaches and engages your buyers, including question-answer based content and video content
- Tips for focusing strategies and optimizations on keyword topics vs. individual keywords
- Ways to uncover and analyze purchase barriers, audience attributes, buyer personas, and other key insights to inform you strategy
- Technical SEO best practices
- Collaboration framework for your SEO team and web developers and engineers
- Paul Shapiro, Senior Partner, Head of SEO, Catalyst
- May McCarthy, Manager, Organic Search, Catalyst
Thursday, November 7th, 2019 1:00 – 1:45 pm ET
Managing a global paid search campaign is an international juggling act. You must expertly balance differences and nuances across countries, regions, platforms, and stakeholders, all while driving positive business outcomes across the board. It’s a lot to tackle, that’s for sure. But, there are ways to simplify the complexity. Join our “Getting Global Paid Search Right” webinar to learn how. We’ll share our global paid search approach that earned Catalyst the highest possible rating for Global Execution in The Forrester Wave™: Performance Marketing Agencies, Q3 2019.
You’ll learn how to streamline campaign management and maximize business result by:
- Creating a scalable global paid search framework
- Building a global strategy that is also locally tailored (accounting for unique legislation, cultural considerations, and search engine differences)
- Leveraging people & technology for real-time communication & collaboration across the world
- Use automation to ensure standards of excellence in all regions/countries
- Cara DeBeer, Partner, Paid Search Director, Catalyst
- Jim Kensicki, Managing Director, Search & Social, Catalyst
Wednesday, March 6th, 2019, 1:00 – 1:30 pm ET
Mastering search marketing at an enterprise or global business is no easy feat. Differences across countries, regions, business units, platforms, and partners create complicated barriers to business results. How do you overcome these challenges to create a well-oiled (and insanely successful) search marketing machine? Join Catalyst’s session to learn how we’ve done it for brands like yours. Catalyst’s Managing Director, Jim Kensicki, will share five actionable ways to improve your business’s holistic approach to SEO and paid search. From streamlining processes to securing investment and from managing stakeholders to scaling campaigns, you’ll leave this session ready to take your search marketing returns to new heights.
- Jim Kensicki, Managing Director, Search & Social, Catalyst
Wednesday, September 19, 2018, 2:00 – 2:45 pm ET
Catalyst and ClickZ’s award-winning Amazon research found 63% of B2C brands are increasing their Amazon media budget, but only 17% of B2C marketers have a defined Amazon strategy. This means a lot of advertisers are investing in Amazon without a plan. It’s time to change that. Join Catalyst’s new webinar to learn how to start making Amazon pay off for your brand. Drawing on our award-winning Amazon research, we’ll share five actionable ways that you can sharpen your strategy and dominate Amazon’s digital shelf. Join us to discover how to evolve your shopper strategy to maximize business results for your brand. Discover how to:
- Develop a holistic Amazon marketing strategy that includes organic search, paid search, and more
- Achieve your sweet spot between findability and shoppability on Amazon
- Use Amazon to complement other digital efforts and platforms
- Optimize your holiday strategy to maximize results during critical shopping periods
- Look beyond Amazon to consider the role of other popular shopper sites in an holistic eCommerce strategy
- Kerry Curran, Managing Partner, Marketing Integration, Catalyst
Thursday, July 19, 2018, 1:00 – 1:45 pm ET
51% of consumers report searching for local information on their smartphones while on-the-go. This means that local search marketing strategies have never been more important. Regardless of your brick and mortar foot print, brands need best-in-class local search strategies to drive traffic and maximize sales. Unfortunately, building an all-star local strategy isn’t always easy. That’s where Catalyst and Rio SEO come in. Join us for a new webinar in which we provide actionable strategies to boost local visibility and create an optimal consumer experience. We’ll share five ways that you can take your local marketing to the next level. You’ll learn how to:
- Strategically define your local objectives and KPIs
- Use innovative SEO and hyperlocal content to improve local rankings
- Leverage SEM to increase visibility and drive increase traffic
- Manage reviews across all locations
- Measure and report on your performance
- Joe Esposito, VP of Strategic Partnerships & Innovation, Rio SEO
- Jim Kensicki, Managing Director, Search & Social Media, Catalyst
Search Engine to Store: Maximizing & Measuring the Impact of Search Marketing on In-Store Performance
Thursday, June 14, 2018, 1:15 – 2:00 pm ET
From foot traffic to sales, search marketing can have a tremendous impact on your brand’s performance in physical stores. How do you make the most of this connection and measure the impact of your search marketing on in-store KPIs and goals?
Join Catalyst and Gain Theory’s new webinar to learn how. We’re joining forces to show retailers and brands how to maximize and measure the search engine and in-store connection.
Attend the webinar and learn innovative and actionable ways to:
- Use search marketing to guide your customers from search engines to stores
- Create a frictionless shopping experience that maximizes in-store foot traffic and drives sales
- Measure the effectiveness of your marketing investment
- Leverage retail marketing insights to address the challenges you face in tying online behavior to offline actions
- Understand and optimize digital’s impact on in-store performance and your bottom line
- Earl Potter, Senior Partner, Gain Theory
- Kerry Curran, Managing Partner, Marketing Integration, Catalyst
Thursday, April 26, 2018, 1:15 – 2:00 pm ET
With 175 million active users and 2 billion on-site searches per month, Pinterest is a force to be reckoned with. It’s strengthening its search functionality and advancing its advertising capabilities, presenting significant opportunities for brands of all shapes and sizes to drive awareness and sales.
However, even the most seasoned marketers are unsure how to maximize Pinterest’s potential as a marketing platform. Watch this Catalyst webinar to learn to make effective use of Pinterest in your marketing mix.
This webinar reviews the following five questions that you should consider to strategically leverage Pinterest as part of your digital strategy:
- Is My Category Well-Represented on Pinterest?
- What Sparks the Eureka Moment?
- I Don’t Have a Large Pinterest Following. Can I Still Run a Paid Campaign?
- How Do I Create Efficiencies & Get More Bang For My Buck?
- Am I Already Seeing Site Traffic from Pinterest?
Speaker: Kieley Taylor, Managing Partner, Global Head of Social at Catalyst/GroupM
Thursday, April 5, 2018, 1:15 – 2:00 pm ET
The Google Display Network (GDN) reaches over 95% of global internet users. Are you leveraging GDN’s scale and reach to drive business results for your brand?
If you’re like many marketers, you may be missing out on some of the best and most innovative ways to use GDN to reach your audience and drive business results. Catalyst and Google are here to change that. Join Catalyst’s Cara deBeer and Google’s Luke Anapolis for a joint webinar as we share four actionable methods to up your GDN game.
Attend the webinar to learn how to:
- Identify: Know your audience and leverage it as a strategic asset
- Re-engage: Serve your existing audiences relevant, powerful messages in every moment that matters
- Expand: Extend your reach to new, qualified users who you’ve never connected with before by leveraging Google’s Machine Learning capabilities
- Innovate: Use GDN above and beyond its traditional uses
- Luke Anapolis, Audience Product Specialist, Google
- Cara deBeer, Paid Search Director, Catalyst
Thursday, March 22, 2018, 1:15 – 2:00 pm ET
Let’s face it, creating good content is hard. It’s hard for brands of all shapes and sizes, but it’s exceptionally hard for enterprise advertisers.
Join DiMotta Consulting and Catalyst on this joint webinar to learn how your brand can create better content and strategically amplify it on the right channels.
Attend the webinar to learn how to:
- Get started defining your content’s business objective and KPIs
- Determine the right content, including tips for identifying trends & future opportunities in your industry
- Use content to drive value for your consumer and position your brand as an expert
- Navigate internal ownership/support, collaboration with partner teams, and more
- Identify key media channels that will maximize your content’s visibility
- Take an innovative approach to paid search, organic search, and social sites, like Pinterest, to further amplify performance
- Measure your amplification efforts, including recommended KPIs based on the content’s goal
- Jennifer DiMotta, Digital & Omnichannel Strategic Consulting, DiMotta Consulting
- Patty Montano, Group Director of Search & Social, Catalyst
Wednesday, January 31, 2018, 1:15 – 2:00 pm ET
Social platforms provide far more data than necessary. From likes to shares, and from views to conversions, the list of data is endless. And, it’s hard to determine what matters, so let us make it easier.
In this webinar Catalyst’s Social Group Director, Lauren de Vlaming, teaches you how to sift through mountains of information to uncover data that actually moves the needle. You’ll learn five tips for mining your paid social campaigns for insights that not only enhance campaign performance, but that transcend social to maximize holistic business success and win the heart of your CMO.
Watch the webinar recording to learn how to:
- Align business objectives, bidding methods, and KPIs
- Ignore irrelevant data and focus on insights that grow your business
- Build consensus with broader team members on what is and is not actionable social data
Speaker: Lauren de Vlaming, Social Group Director, Catalyst
Thursday, December 14, 1:15 – 2:00 pm ET
When it comes to SEO, content is the cornerstone, the one true constant that drives results. But, how do you come up with new ideas for content that moves the needle? Data! As a marketer, you have endless amounts of data at your fingertips. Join Catalyst’s Director of Strategy & Innovation, Paul Shapiro, as he provides new and easy ways to put that data to work.
Perfect for any level of content marketer or search marketer who is in need of fresh strategies for content ideation, this webinar will inspire and empower you to take your content ideas from average to all-star. From search volume reports to Reddit to customer emails, you’ll receive actionable ways for using data to identify winning content ideas that deliver results.
Speaker: Paul Shapiro, Director of Strategy & Innovation, Catalyst
Thursday, November 9, 12:00 – 12:45 pm ET
What’s on all marketers’ holiday wish list? Better business results.
Brands are under tremendous pressure to drive performance during the critical holiday period. That’s where we come in. On November 9th, Catalyst and Invesp are joining forces to help you increase your website traffic and maximize your conversion rates to make this holiday season one for the record books.
You’ll leave this webinar with the following learnings:
- Strategies for improving your website visibility and traffic through innovative SEM tactics and optimizations, including how to use sitelinks and ad copy for promotional deals and countdowns
- How to incentivize visitors who land on your website to convert right away
- Lots of holiday season conversion optimization case studies
Speakers: Cara deBeer, Paid Search Director, Catalyst; Ayat Shukairy, Co-Founder, Invesp
Thursday, September 28, 1:15 – 2:00 pm ET
ROAS can increase by a whopping 30% when search and social efforts align. So, why haven’t more brands integrated search and social yet? You’re probably thinking because it’s easier said than done. And you’re right, it’s no easy feat! We know that integrating search and social involves countless operational hurdles and organizational barriers. Let us make it easier by providing actionable tips to kick-start your integration efforts. From integration case studies to strategies for securing management buy-in, we’ll provide a toolkit for effective search and social integration to ignite greater marketing results for your brand.
You’ll leave this webinar with:
- Specific real-world examples of how marrying search and social efforts can transform your bottom line
- Tips for building business cases to support search and social integration
- Quick and easy ways to test search and social integration to prove its value, including ideas on how to coordinate between channels to heavy-up in SEM based on real-time social trends;
analyze social conversations to develop relevant on-site content and for search ads; and find new audiences based on search click volume
Speaker: Kieley Taylor, Managing Partner, Global Head of Social, GroupM
Thursday, August 3, 1:15 – 2:00 pm ET
The concept of a “channel” is rapidly becoming obsolete. Consumers simply want to consume content they want, when they want it, and on whatever device they choose. As marketing budgets shift from traditional to digital, finding ways to amplify and extend traditional TV with search can make the difference in a successful marketing campaign.
Join Catalyst and Bing for a joint webinar highlighting insights gained from new industry research that illustrates the potential for improved business results through integrated online and offline campaigns, with specific guidelines on how to use paid search to amplify TV campaigns.
- Itir Aloba-Curi, Insights Director for the Advertiser Analytics and Insights Team, Microsoft
- Kerry Curran, Sr. Partner, Managing Director, Marketing Integration, Catalyst/GroupM
Thursday, June 29, 1:30 – 2:00 pm ET
Are you still counting Likes and Followers? Feel like the more effort you put into social media, the less you get out? If so, you are hardly alone. Many marketers are frustrated with the lack of ROI from their social campaigns. But the truth is, social media can really pay off – if done correctly. In this webinar, GroupM’s Head of Paid Social, Kieley Taylor, provides you with the following five rules to maximize business results from social channels:
- Social Media Is Paid Media And Should Drive Business Results
- Integrated Strategy: Plan With Your Audience In Mind
- Fill The Marketing Funnel, Not The Newsfeed
- Shift From Reactive Real-Time Content To Proactive Right-Time Messaging
- Take Social Out Of A Silo
Speaker: Kieley Taylor, Managing Partner, Global Head of Social, GroupM