Fuel Your Digital Marketing Results
Join us for our upcoming webinars, providing you with sophisticated search and social marketing strategies to increase your digital marketing ROI.
Wow Your CMO with Social: 5 Ways to Uncover Social Media Insights that Drive Business Results
Wednesday, January 31, 2018, 1:15 – 2:00 pm ET
Social platforms provide far more data than necessary. From likes to shares, and from views to conversions, the list of data is endless. And, it’s hard to determine what matters, so let us make it easier.
Join Catalyst’s Social Group Director, Lauren de Vlaming, on January 31st to learn how to sift through mountains of information to uncover data that actually moves the needle. You’ll learn five tips for mining your paid social campaigns for insights that not only enhance campaign performance, but that transcend social to maximize holistic business success and win the heart of your CMO.
Attend the webinar to learn how to:
- Align business objectives, bidding methods, and KPIs
- Ignore irrelevant data and focus on insights that grow your business
- Build consensus with broader team members on what is and is not actionable social data
Speaker: Lauren de Vlaming, Social Group Director, Catalyst
Put Your Data to Work: New Ways to Uncover Content Ideas that Deliver
Thursday, December 14, 1:15 – 2:00 pm ET
When it comes to SEO, content is the cornerstone, the one true constant that drives results. But, how do you come up with new ideas for content that moves the needle? Data! As a marketer, you have endless amounts of data at your fingertips. Join Catalyst’s Director of Strategy & Innovation, Paul Shapiro, as he provides new and easy ways to put that data to work.
Perfect for any level of content marketer or search marketer who is in need of fresh strategies for content ideation, this webinar will inspire and empower you to take your content ideas from average to all-star. From search volume reports to Reddit to customer emails, you’ll receive actionable ways for using data to identify winning content ideas that deliver results.
Speaker: Paul Shapiro, Director of Strategy & Innovation, Catalyst
Capture & Convert During Peak Periods
Thursday, November 9, 12:00 – 12:45 pm ET
What’s on all marketers’ holiday wish list? Better business results.
Brands are under tremendous pressure to drive performance during the critical holiday period. That’s where we come in. On November 9th, Catalyst and Invesp are joining forces to help you increase your website traffic and maximize your conversion rates to make this holiday season one for the record books.
You’ll leave this webinar with the following learnings:
- Strategies for improving your website visibility and traffic through innovative SEM tactics and optimizations, including how to use sitelinks and ad copy for promotional deals and countdowns
- How to incentivize visitors who land on your website to convert right away
- Lots of holiday season conversion optimization case studies
Speakers: Cara deBeer, Paid Search Director, Catalyst; Ayat Shukairy, Co-Founder, Invesp
Search & Social Integration: A Toolkit for Getting Started
Thursday, September 28, 1:15 – 2:00 pm ET
ROAS can increase by a whopping 30% when search and social efforts align. So, why haven’t more brands integrated search and social yet? You’re probably thinking because it’s easier said than done. And you’re right, it’s no easy feat! We know that integrating search and social involves countless operational hurdles and organizational barriers. Let us make it easier by providing actionable tips to kick-start your integration efforts. From integration case studies to strategies for securing management buy-in, we’ll provide a toolkit for effective search and social integration to ignite greater marketing results for your brand.
You’ll leave this webinar with:
- Specific real-world examples of how marrying search and social efforts can transform your bottom line
- Tips for building business cases to support search and social integration
- Quick and easy ways to test search and social integration to prove its value, including ideas on how to coordinate between channels to heavy-up in SEM based on real-time social trends;
analyze social conversations to develop relevant on-site content and for search ads; and find new audiences based on search click volume
Speaker: Kieley Taylor, Managing Partner, Global Head of Social, GroupM
The New 1+1=3: Using Search to Amplify TV Buys
Thursday, August 3, 1:15 – 2:00 pm ET
The concept of a “channel” is rapidly becoming obsolete. Consumers simply want to consume content they want, when they want it, and on whatever device they choose. As marketing budgets shift from traditional to digital, finding ways to amplify and extend traditional TV with search can make the difference in a successful marketing campaign.
Join Catalyst and Bing for a joint webinar highlighting insights gained from new industry research that illustrates the potential for improved business results through integrated online and offline campaigns, with specific guidelines on how to use paid search to amplify TV campaigns.
- Itir Aloba-Curi, Insights Director for the Advertiser Analytics and Insights Team, Microsoft
- Kerry Curran, Sr. Partner, Managing Director, Marketing Integration, Catalyst/GroupM