Fuel Your Digital Marketing Results
Join us for our upcoming webinars, providing you with sophisticated search and social marketing strategies to increase your digital marketing ROI.
Search & Social Integration: A Toolkit for Getting Started
Thursday, September 28, 1:15 – 2:00 pm ET
ROAS can increase by a whopping 30% when search and social efforts align. So, why haven’t more brands integrated search and social yet? You’re probably thinking because it’s easier said than done. And you’re right, it’s no easy feat! We know that integrating search and social involves countless operational hurdles and organizational barriers. Let us make it easier by providing actionable tips to kick-start your integration efforts. From integration case studies to strategies for securing management buy-in, we’ll provide a toolkit for effective search and social integration to ignite greater marketing results for your brand.
You’ll leave this webinar with:
- Specific real-world examples of how marrying search and social efforts can transform your bottom line
- Tips for building business cases to support search and social integration
- Quick and easy ways to test search and social integration to prove its value, including ideas on how to coordinate between channels to heavy-up in SEM based on real-time social trends;
analyze social conversations to develop relevant on-site content and for search ads; and find new audiences based on search click volume
Speaker: Kieley Taylor, Managing Partner, Global Head of Social, GroupM
The New 1+1=3: Using Search to Amplify TV Buys
Thursday, August 3, 1:15 – 2:00 pm ET
The concept of a “channel” is rapidly becoming obsolete. Consumers simply want to consume content they want, when they want it, and on whatever device they choose. As marketing budgets shift from traditional to digital, finding ways to amplify and extend traditional TV with search can make the difference in a successful marketing campaign.
Join Catalyst and Bing for a joint webinar highlighting insights gained from new industry research that illustrates the potential for improved business results through integrated online and offline campaigns, with specific guidelines on how to use paid search to amplify TV campaigns.
- Itir Aloba-Curi, Insights Director for the Advertiser Analytics and Insights Team, Microsoft
- Kerry Curran, Sr. Partner, Managing Director, Marketing Integration, Catalyst/GroupM