Fuel Your Digital Marketing Results
Join us for our upcoming webinars, providing you with sophisticated search and social marketing strategies to increase your digital marketing ROI.
The New 1+1=3: Using Search to Amplify TV Buys
Thursday, August 3, 1:15 – 2:00 pm ET
The concept of a “channel” is rapidly becoming obsolete. Consumers simply want to consume content they want, when they want it, and on whatever device they choose. As marketing budgets shift from traditional to digital, finding ways to amplify and extend traditional TV with search can make the difference in a successful marketing campaign.
Join Catalyst and Bing for a joint webinar highlighting insights gained from new industry research that illustrates the potential for improved business results through integrated online and offline campaigns, with specific guidelines on how to use paid search to amplify TV campaigns.
- Itir Aloba-Curi, Insights Director for the Advertiser Analytics and Insights Team, Microsoft
- Kerry Curran, Sr. Partner, Managing Director, Marketing Integration, Catalyst/GroupM
Search & Social Integration: A Toolkit for Getting Started
Thursday, August 24, 1:30 – 2:00 pm ET
ROAS can increase by a whopping 30% when search and social efforts align. So, why haven’t more brands integrated search and social yet? You’re probably thinking because it’s easier said than done. And you’re right, it’s no easy feat! We know that integrating search and social can be a Herculean task with operational hurdles and organizational barriers. Let us make it a little easier by providing actionable tips to kick-start your integration efforts. From compelling integration case studies to strategies for securing management buy-in, we’ll provide a helpful tool kit that’s sure to ignite search and social integration at your brand.
You’ll leave this webinar with:
- Specific real-world examples of how marrying search and social efforts can transform your bottom line
- Tips for building business cases to support search and social integration
- Quick and easy ways to test search and social integration to prove its value, including ideas on how to coordinate between channels to heavy-up in SEM based on real-time social trends;
analyze social conversations to develop relevant on-site content and for search ads; and find new audiences based on search click volume
Speaker: Kieley Taylor, Senior Partner, Head of Social, Catalyst
Art Meets Insight: Eye Catching Visualizations for Better Analytics
Thursday, September 14, 1:30 – 2:30 pm ET
If you’re like most marketers, you have heaps of search data at your fingertips. But, without good data visualization, your data can be useless. Why? Because the human eye and brain can’t quickly translate what all those digits are trying to say. That’s where data visualization comes in! It is a powerful tool that can unlock your data’s message, and help you see the story it’s trying to tell. Attend this session for actionable tips for bringing your search data to life. You’ll receive:
- Insight into the Picture Superiority Effect and why visual communication is so effective
- Steps on how to use Schneiderman’s Mantra to uncover campaign insights that may otherwise go unnoticed
- An understanding of data visualization principles like the Cleveland & McGill Hierarchy and how to leverage these principles to tell better stories through data visualization
- Ways to avoid marketers’ most common data visualization mistakes
Speaker: Paul Shapiro, Director of Strategy & Innovation, Catalyst