Fuel Your Digital Marketing Results
Join us for our upcoming webinars, providing you with sophisticated search and social marketing strategies to increase your digital marketing ROI.
Thursday, July 19th, 2018, 1:00 – 1:45 pm ET
51% of consumers report searching for local information on their smartphones while on-the-go. This means that local search marketing strategies have never been more important. Regardless of your brick and mortar foot print, brands need best-in-class local search strategies to drive traffic and maximize sales. Unfortunately, building an all-star local strategy isn’t always easy. That’s where Catalyst and Rio SEO come in. Join us for a new webinar in which we provide actionable strategies to boost local visibility and create an optimal consumer experience. We’ll share five ways that you can take your local marketing to the next level. You’ll learn how to:
- Strategically define your local objectives and KPIs
- Use innovative SEO and hyperlocal content to improve local rankings
- Leverage SEM to increase visibility and drive increase traffic
- Manage reviews across all locations
- Measure and report on your performance
- Joe Esposito, VP of Strategic Partnerships & Innovation, Rio SEO
- Jim Kensicki, Managing Director, Search & Social Media, Catalyst
Search Engine to Store: Maximizing & Measuring the Impact of Search Marketing on In-Store Performance
Thursday, June 14, 2018, 1:15 – 2:00 pm ET
From foot traffic to sales, search marketing can have a tremendous impact on your brand’s performance in physical stores. How do you make the most of this connection and measure the impact of your search marketing on in-store KPIs and goals?
Join Catalyst and Gain Theory’s new webinar to learn how. We’re joining forces to show retailers and brands how to maximize and measure the search engine and in-store connection.
Attend the webinar and learn innovative and actionable ways to:
- Use search marketing to guide your customers from search engines to stores
- Create a frictionless shopping experience that maximizes in-store foot traffic and drives sales
- Measure the effectiveness of your marketing investment
- Leverage retail marketing insights to address the challenges you face in tying online behavior to offline actions
- Understand and optimize digital’s impact on in-store performance and your bottom line
- Earl Potter, Senior Partner, Gain Theory
- Kerry Curran, Managing Partner, Marketing Integration, Catalyst
Thursday, April 26, 2018, 1:15 – 2:00 pm ET
With 175 million active users and 2 billion on-site searches per month, Pinterest is a force to be reckoned with. It’s strengthening its search functionality and advancing its advertising capabilities, presenting significant opportunities for brands of all shapes and sizes to drive awareness and sales.
However, even the most seasoned marketers are unsure how to maximize Pinterest’s potential as a marketing platform. Watch this Catalyst webinar to learn to make effective use of Pinterest in your marketing mix.
This webinar reviews the following five questions that you should consider to strategically leverage Pinterest as part of your digital strategy:
- Is My Category Well-Represented on Pinterest?
- What Sparks the Eureka Moment?
- I Don’t Have a Large Pinterest Following. Can I Still Run a Paid Campaign?
- How Do I Create Efficiencies & Get More Bang For My Buck?
- Am I Already Seeing Site Traffic from Pinterest?
Speaker: Kieley Taylor, Managing Partner, Global Head of Social at Catalyst/GroupM
Thursday, April 5, 2018, 1:15 – 2:00 pm ET
The Google Display Network (GDN) reaches over 95% of global internet users. Are you leveraging GDN’s scale and reach to drive business results for your brand?
If you’re like many marketers, you may be missing out on some of the best and most innovative ways to use GDN to reach your audience and drive business results. Catalyst and Google are here to change that. Join Catalyst’s Cara deBeer and Google’s Luke Anapolis for a joint webinar as we share four actionable methods to up your GDN game.
Attend the webinar to learn how to:
- Identify: Know your audience and leverage it as a strategic asset
- Re-engage: Serve your existing audiences relevant, powerful messages in every moment that matters
- Expand: Extend your reach to new, qualified users who you’ve never connected with before by leveraging Google’s Machine Learning capabilities
- Innovate: Use GDN above and beyond its traditional uses
- Luke Anapolis, Audience Product Specialist, Google
- Cara deBeer, Paid Search Director, Catalyst
Thursday, March 22, 2018, 1:15 – 2:00 pm ET
Let’s face it, creating good content is hard. It’s hard for brands of all shapes and sizes, but it’s exceptionally hard for enterprise advertisers.
Join DiMotta Consulting and Catalyst on this joint webinar to learn how your brand can create better content and strategically amplify it on the right channels.
Attend the webinar to learn how to:
- Get started defining your content’s business objective and KPIs
- Determine the right content, including tips for identifying trends & future opportunities in your industry
- Use content to drive value for your consumer and position your brand as an expert
- Navigate internal ownership/support, collaboration with partner teams, and more
- Identify key media channels that will maximize your content’s visibility
- Take an innovative approach to paid search, organic search, and social sites, like Pinterest, to further amplify performance
- Measure your amplification efforts, including recommended KPIs based on the content’s goal
- Jennifer DiMotta, Digital & Omnichannel Strategic Consulting, DiMotta Consulting
- Patty Montano, Group Director of Search & Social, Catalyst
Wednesday, January 31, 2018, 1:15 – 2:00 pm ET
Social platforms provide far more data than necessary. From likes to shares, and from views to conversions, the list of data is endless. And, it’s hard to determine what matters, so let us make it easier.
In this webinar Catalyst’s Social Group Director, Lauren de Vlaming, teaches you how to sift through mountains of information to uncover data that actually moves the needle. You’ll learn five tips for mining your paid social campaigns for insights that not only enhance campaign performance, but that transcend social to maximize holistic business success and win the heart of your CMO.
Watch the webinar recording to learn how to:
- Align business objectives, bidding methods, and KPIs
- Ignore irrelevant data and focus on insights that grow your business
- Build consensus with broader team members on what is and is not actionable social data
Speaker: Lauren de Vlaming, Social Group Director, Catalyst
Thursday, December 14, 1:15 – 2:00 pm ET
When it comes to SEO, content is the cornerstone, the one true constant that drives results. But, how do you come up with new ideas for content that moves the needle? Data! As a marketer, you have endless amounts of data at your fingertips. Join Catalyst’s Director of Strategy & Innovation, Paul Shapiro, as he provides new and easy ways to put that data to work.
Perfect for any level of content marketer or search marketer who is in need of fresh strategies for content ideation, this webinar will inspire and empower you to take your content ideas from average to all-star. From search volume reports to Reddit to customer emails, you’ll receive actionable ways for using data to identify winning content ideas that deliver results.
Speaker: Paul Shapiro, Director of Strategy & Innovation, Catalyst
Thursday, November 9, 12:00 – 12:45 pm ET
What’s on all marketers’ holiday wish list? Better business results.
Brands are under tremendous pressure to drive performance during the critical holiday period. That’s where we come in. On November 9th, Catalyst and Invesp are joining forces to help you increase your website traffic and maximize your conversion rates to make this holiday season one for the record books.
You’ll leave this webinar with the following learnings:
- Strategies for improving your website visibility and traffic through innovative SEM tactics and optimizations, including how to use sitelinks and ad copy for promotional deals and countdowns
- How to incentivize visitors who land on your website to convert right away
- Lots of holiday season conversion optimization case studies
Speakers: Cara deBeer, Paid Search Director, Catalyst; Ayat Shukairy, Co-Founder, Invesp
Thursday, September 28, 1:15 – 2:00 pm ET
ROAS can increase by a whopping 30% when search and social efforts align. So, why haven’t more brands integrated search and social yet? You’re probably thinking because it’s easier said than done. And you’re right, it’s no easy feat! We know that integrating search and social involves countless operational hurdles and organizational barriers. Let us make it easier by providing actionable tips to kick-start your integration efforts. From integration case studies to strategies for securing management buy-in, we’ll provide a toolkit for effective search and social integration to ignite greater marketing results for your brand.
You’ll leave this webinar with:
- Specific real-world examples of how marrying search and social efforts can transform your bottom line
- Tips for building business cases to support search and social integration
- Quick and easy ways to test search and social integration to prove its value, including ideas on how to coordinate between channels to heavy-up in SEM based on real-time social trends;
analyze social conversations to develop relevant on-site content and for search ads; and find new audiences based on search click volume
Speaker: Kieley Taylor, Managing Partner, Global Head of Social, GroupM
Thursday, August 3, 1:15 – 2:00 pm ET
The concept of a “channel” is rapidly becoming obsolete. Consumers simply want to consume content they want, when they want it, and on whatever device they choose. As marketing budgets shift from traditional to digital, finding ways to amplify and extend traditional TV with search can make the difference in a successful marketing campaign.
Join Catalyst and Bing for a joint webinar highlighting insights gained from new industry research that illustrates the potential for improved business results through integrated online and offline campaigns, with specific guidelines on how to use paid search to amplify TV campaigns.
- Itir Aloba-Curi, Insights Director for the Advertiser Analytics and Insights Team, Microsoft
- Kerry Curran, Sr. Partner, Managing Director, Marketing Integration, Catalyst/GroupM
Thursday, June 29, 1:30 – 2:00 pm ET
Are you still counting Likes and Followers? Feel like the more effort you put into social media, the less you get out? If so, you are hardly alone. Many marketers are frustrated with the lack of ROI from their social campaigns. But the truth is, social media can really pay off – if done correctly. In this webinar, GroupM’s Head of Paid Social, Kieley Taylor, provides you with the following five rules to maximize business results from social channels:
- Social Media Is Paid Media And Should Drive Business Results
- Integrated Strategy: Plan With Your Audience In Mind
- Fill The Marketing Funnel, Not The Newsfeed
- Shift From Reactive Real-Time Content To Proactive Right-Time Messaging
- Take Social Out Of A Silo
Speaker: Kieley Taylor, Managing Partner, Global Head of Social, GroupM