Don’t Miss The 2017 Marketing Metrics & Analytics SummitMarch 20, 2017
Why Attend the Summit?
This is Insight Exchange Network’s first year offering the Marketing Metrics & Analytics Summit, but there are a lot of great reasons to add this one to your 2017 conference list. The event, which takes place in New York City from April 26 – 27, will feature a variety of industry leaders in marketing measurement. These speakers will provide attendees with actionable insights and useful takeaways so they can enhance their marketing measurement and boost ROI.
Additionally, audiences will have the opportunity to:
- Learn about how analytics can be used as a powerful forecasting tool.
- Understand which metrics best support your KPIs, and how to implement them.
- Assess which technology solutions are a good fit for you or your company.
Catalyst’s Andrew Ruegger is a Featured Speaker!
Catalyst’s Head of Data Science, Andrew Ruegger, will be taking the stage not one time, but two times at the Marketing Metrics and Analytics Summit:
Panel Discussion: Getting Beyond “Last Click” with Advanced Attribution Models
Wednesday, 4/26, 1:00– 2:10 PM
This session features a panel of attribution experts who will be discussing the importance of advanced attribution and how it can impact business decisions. Moderator Jeff Greenfield will lead the panel in covering topics such as:
- Predictions for the future and the impact they could have on you.
- Cross-channel attribution challenges and how to overcome them, with a focus on mobile.
- Important questions to ask when vetting a new service or technology provider.
- Combining the use of control groups and attribution modeling to better measure the effectiveness of direct-marketing.
Don’t miss this session as it promises to provide a number of invaluable insights!
Rise of the Machine: What Marketers Need to Know About Machine Learning
Wednesday, 4/26, 3:00 – 3:35 PM
During this solo presentation, Andrew will discuss what marketers need to know about machine learning. Attendees will walk away with a brief history of machine learning, an understanding of its key benefits for marketing analytics, and several examples of machine learning in practice. Audiences will leave this presentation ready to embrace machine learning and use it to enhance their marketing metrics and business results.
Bonus! Get a 20% Discount on Your Summit Registration!
Catch Andrew’s two sessions by registering for the event here. Enter code “DATA20” when registering and receive a 20% discount on your registration fee!