Maximize Your Amazon Visibility and Sales
Amazon dominates the online retail landscape, representing 43% of all U.S. online retail sales. Already, 55% of consumers start their product searches on Amazon.
It’s with this backdrop that we are excited to release The Age of Amazon: Maximizing the B2C Marketing Opportunity, a new Catalyst-ClickZ whitepaper. Read the new publication to gain powerful insights into maximizing brand visibility and sales within Amazon.com.
New, Exclusive Research
The whitepaper is based on ClickZ Intelligence surveys of both marketers and consumers. More than 250 North America-based business-to-consumer (B2C) marketers were included in the survey. Coupled with the marketer survey, an online survey of 1,600 U.S. consumers was also launched, looking at usage of Amazon and comparing research and buying behavior for eight categories of retail goods.
Cited by the New York Times
The Catalyst-ClickZ research breaks new ground in providing insights into the state of Amazon marketing by B2C brands and has been cited by various media, including the New York Times in its article “Amazon Sets Its Sights on the $88 Billion Online Ad Market.”
Insights You’ll Uncover From The Whitepaper
Amazon is not only the undisputed U.S. ecommerce leader, but a top search engine and critical channel for product discovery. With this comes substantial marketing opportunities that continue to evolve. From SEO to paid media and voice activation, Amazon offers countless new opportunities for you to increase your brand’s marketing results.
Read The Age of Amazon for insights to help your brand develop effective Amazon marketing strategies. In the whitepaper, you will learn:
- The evolution of the customer journey, and how this is driving CPG reorganization.
- The continued disruption of retail, and the fusing of digital and offline.
- The rise of Amazon as a media and marketing player.
- The extent to which companies are increasing their budgets for Amazon compared to other platforms, and where the budget is coming from.
- Who should be responsible for different aspects of Amazon marketing internally.
- The types of skills and resources required to use Amazon effectively.
- How internal departments should be aligned for improved efficiency and results.
- How to seize the Alexa opportunity.
- 12 key recommendations to optimize your Amazon strategy.