Position Your Brand for Success
Today’s commerce reality is chock full of new challenges and limitless opportunities. Brands are faced with inventory challenges, rapidly shifting forecasts, disrupted supply chains, and the explosion of retail media. How do you make smart commerce marketing decisions in the face of constant change and intense complexity?
Through a series of weekly panels and presentations, The New Commerce Conference will cover five key themes to guide your commerce marketing strategy in-store and online:
- Must-Know Shopper Trends: 66% of consumers select an online retailer based on convenience with many consumers using Amazon, Walmart, and Target for initial research and product discovery. Discover how to tap into these trends for commerce planning across platforms.
- Omni-channel Imperative: Hear how today’s commerce leaders are breaking down siloes to strategically unite marketing efforts across search, social, in-store, and retail media to reach the omni-channel shopper.
- Rise of Instacart: 63% of Instacart users plan to use the service more in the future. Explore the Instacart Advertising opportunity for brands of all shapes and sizes, even those who are new to ecommerce or don’t traditionally fall into the grocery category.
- Measurement & Collaboration: 56% of ecommerce professionals are allocating funds to data and analytics, making it the top ecommerce service budgeted for. Discover how to advance your approach to reporting and measurement and where retailers fit in.
- New Momentum Mindset: Uncover why today’s ecommerce leaders are prioritizing progress over perfection.
More Upcoming Events and Recordings
Want to explore more of our upcoming events or view our past event recordings? We love to share!