The results are in! Check out the finalists for the 2019 TechSEO Boost Research Competition.
Thank you to everyone who entered this year’s TechSEO Boost Research Competition, sponsored by iPullRank. The judges were blown away by the tremendous submissions and the sophisticated research taking place in the SEO community. We’re excited to announce that this year’s finalists are:
- Vincent Terrasi, OnCrawl: Generating Qualitative Content in all Languages
- Eric Enge, Perficient Digital: Rich Data on How Search Features Impact CTR
Finalist entries received the highest scores across the following criteria:
- Importance of research area (not results) to industry
- Relevance of research area (not results) to industry
- Novel research approaches
- Reproducible research models
- Open sourcing of data and modeling
- Presentation of research and clarity
Who will take home 1st place? Tune into the TechSEO Boost livestream on Thursday, December 5th at 1:40 pm ET to find out. The finalists will present their research and findings live at the event with Mike King announcing the 1st, 2nd, and 3rd place winners. May the best research win & thanks to iPullRank for making this year’s competition possible!