Join our two-part webinar series as we discuss how to use performance marketing to fuel your business reopening.
PART TWO: 4 Ways to Fuel Your Reopening
The COVID-19 crisis has forever changed how consumers engage with brick and mortar businesses. As people slowly and cautiously emerge from their homes, how do brands connect with their consumers to fuel their business reopenings and reignite sales? Join our webinar to learn how. We’ll share four ways that advertisers can use performance marketing to reach customers in authentic and helpful ways as they navigate the new physical shopping experience. Our performance marketing experts will share tips for planning and fueling your reopening through:
- Programmatic Audio: Discover how to be present as consumers develop new routine of podcasts, playlists, and more. Grab their ears and reengage via programmatic audio as they adapt to their new normal.
- DOOH: Learn how to plan for reengaging with consumers as they carefully resume commutes, travel, and shopping experiences outside of home. See how DOOH can keep you top-of-mind as consumers restart public life.
- Local Search & Waze Ads: Learn how local search strategies and Waze Ads can increase your visibility as consumers search for conveniently located stores and physical locations. Provide helpful and handy information to assist them on their new shopping journey.
- Yelp: Yelp has launched several new features to help large chains connect with consumers during Covid-19. Learn how brands are leveraging these tools to engage with the 90+ million monthly consumers visiting Yelp looking to transact with a local business. As the most trusted source of local business content, Yelp continues to be an essential tool to connect consumers with brands as locations adapt to the new normal.
Date: Thursday, May 28th
Time: 1:00 – 2:00PM ET
From L to R: William Álvarez, Director, Organic Search, Catalyst; Roey Franco, VP, Product Innovation, Xaxis; and Dylan Swift, Senior Director, Enterprise Marketing, Yelp
PART ONE: 4 Ways to Dial-Up Brand Interest
COVID-19 has shuttered stores and changed the physical shopping experience as we know it. As we cautiously approach a new normal, how can brands remain relevant and create meaningful consumer connections that fuel business growth and in-store sales in the future? Join our webinar to learn how. We’re uniting experts from across Catalyst and Xaxis to discuss innovative ways to use performance marketing to reignite interest in your brand and prime consumers for your reopening.
You’ll uncover how to:
- Uncover insights that drive authentic and helpful messaging. Through our approach to advanced analytics and FUSION tool, we’ll share strategies for unearthing data points that bring you closer to your consumers and their challenges, inspiring communication that is pragmatic, relevant , and helpful.
- Improve organic visibility through SEO. With some advertisers pausing or reducing paid media initiatives, earned media channels have become more important than ever. Discover how to maximize your organic visibility in traditional search engines and why it will pay dividends post COVID-19.
- Strategically leverage influencer marketing. You’ll learn how to interact with consumers through trusted creators and create a platform for authentic engagement that is sensitive to the times. We’ll share a simplified approach to discovering the best influencer match for your brand.
- Reach audiences at home with CTV. We’ll share some of the biggest opportunities for marketers (especially as it compares to traditional TV buying) to message their audiences and drive business outcomes as consumers continue to make the jump to CTV at home. You’ll learn how to eliminate wasted impressions, employ more granular audience targeting, and take an enhanced approach to measurement.
Date: Thursday, May 14th
Time: 1:00 – 2:00PM ET
From L to R: Elizabeth Harrington, US Market Lead, INCA, Xaxis; Daniel Macdonald, VP, Investments & Partnerships, Xaxis; Nick Vining, Director, Strategy & Insights, Catalyst; and May McCarthy, Organic Search Manager, Catalyst