Are you versatile enough to take on this 3-pronged role? You’ll will be responsible for the operational management of a client’s paid social marketing initiatives, managing the less expert members of the team, and focusing increasingly on strategy development for the dedicated account(s).
- Paid Social campaign strategy implementation.
- Understand the client’s product and their marketing objectives and goals.
- Review and analyze competitor sites.
- Develop forecasts and plans, using input from your Director and Account Director.
- Define a campaign strategy and deliverable plans that meet or exceed client expectations.
- Work closely with other internal departments to develop fully integrated social campaigns.
- Attend client and agency meetings to present deliverables, campaign strategies, and tactics.
- Monitor, track and evaluate campaign performance analytics, based on critical client metrics.
- Deliver monthly client reports, verify data accuracy, provide analysis and keep clients updated on account status.
- Support the Director in data acquisition or campaign insights for quarterly or annual business reviews.
- Present practical ideas for future marketing expansion or optimization.
- You’ll stay current on industry trends and standard methodologies, focusing on how innovations and changes can help improve offerings to accounts.
- Can you help us build a better practice? Think creatively and develop tools and creative tactics to improve efficiencies.
- Actively contribute to corporate initiatives, automation projects, process changes and roll-outs as well as new business efforts.
- Create, or assist in creating, POVs, standard methodologies, and key process documentation.
- We need you to bring a minimum of 3 years of paid social campaign management experience to qualify for a role at this level.
- You’ll be a true cross channel social marketer, with hands-on experience planning/buying across multiple platforms such as Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, and LinkedIn.
- You’ll have a solid record in growing account scale and success, and delivering great customer experiences through your working relationships on the client side.
- Prior experience in an agency environment highly desired, but we’ve been known to hire talent from publishers, clients and ad-tech backgrounds too.
- Desire to manage and mentor junior members of a team; prior experience as a manager a plus
- Demonstrate the ability to use paid media strategy to complement earned media campaigns and meet business objectives
- Excellent verbal and written skills; exceptional organizational skills, multi-tasking capabilities, and attention to detail
- Enjoy working in a fast-paced and collaborative environment
Get all the benefits of working with Fortune 1,000 clients in a dynamic and open environment where we take pride in what we do. We are looking for smart, hardworking professionals to drive business results as a member of the GroupM family.
GroupM is a WPP company. WPP is the world leader in marketing communications services, with 158,000 employees around the globe. Within WPP, GroupM is the consolidated media investment management operation and parent company to world-famous media agencies.
The work environment is an upbeat, positive, and comfortable one that cultivates creativity and innovation. We have offices in New York City, Boston, Chicago, Los Angeles, San Francisco, Irvine, Atlanta, and Seattle.
We are an equal opportunity employer. It is the policy of GroupM and its affiliates to provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, marital status, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws.
If this position sounds like a great fit, please apply here.