Are you ready to start your career in a $100 billion dollar industry? The Technology Associate position involves directly supporting the reporting aspects of design, development, deployment, administration integration and customization of enterprise Business Intelligence applications. In addition, you’ll be assisting with the development of new/existing workflows and facilitating requests from client teams.
As you develop your foundational knowledge, technical skills, and become acclimated to the team, you’ll be responsible for the duties below.
- Support the development, maintenance and configuration of reports/dashboards
- Work closely with analysts and developers to implement best practices for designing, developing and deploying reports in Tableau
- Provide application, and feature designs, within a given architecture or framework
- Research and assist with scaling new data analytics products within the department
- Perform integration testing in a deployment environment to verify the delivered implementation meets the given requirements
- Provide support for new implementations
- Gain an understanding of the various internal processes
- An academic degree in a related field (such as Advertising, Marketing, Economics, Applied Math, Mathematics, or Analytics)
- An internship in a data science/analytics role is highly desired.
- Prior experience using excel or Tableau for data management
- Excellent verbal and written skills; strong organizational skills, multi-tasking capabilities, and attention to detail.
- Enjoy working in a fast-paced and collaborative environment.
- Most importantly, eager to learn, adaptable, and have a strong interest in the advertising/media industry.
We are an equal opportunity employer. It is the policy of GroupM and its affiliates to provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, marital status, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws.
If this position sounds like a great fit, please email your resume and cover letter to email@example.com.