Are you ready to start your career in a $100 billion dollar industry? As an Associate, Search & Social you will be on the digital generalist track, receiving intensive training and close mentorship in all aspects of planning, budgeting and executing paid social & paid search efforts.
As you develop your foundational knowledge, technical skills, and become acclimated to the team, you’ll be responsible for the duties below.
Paid Social Responsibilities:
- Support social strategy development by compiling client research, competitive data and social platform information
- We’ll have you supporting and improving paid media tactical planning and buying across all platforms, such as Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest, and Tumblr
- Are you curious? We’ll expect you to continually research emerging social platforms to support client recommendations and improve measurement.
- Set up media trackers, build media authorizations and insertion orders, steward the billing process and actualize dollars on an ongoing basis.
- Support Senior Associate and community managers to develop and maintain social content calendars for various platforms.
Paid Search Responsibilities:
- Developing initial keyword lists, harnessing identified brand territory for Search Manager’s review.
- Running search reports on a regular basis to mine for new keywords, creative text ad, and overall spend.
- Composing initial drafts of creative text ads based on briefing materials.
- You’ll traffic, upload, and QA keywords, bringing to bear the Bid Management Tool process.
- You’ll undertake frequent account diagnostic and security checks.
- This is an entry level position, so no prior experience is required.
- An academic degree in a related field (such as Advertising, Marketing, Economics, Applied Math, Economics, Mathematics, Analytics, or Communications).
- An internship with an advertising/media agency or in a digital marketing role is highly desired.
- Prior experience using excel for data management and/or budgeting a plus.
- Excellent verbal and written skills; uncommon organizational skills, multi-tasking capabilities, and attention to detail.
- Enjoy working in a fast-paced and collaborative environment.
- Most importantly, eager to learn, adaptable, and have a strong interest in the advertising/media industry.
If this position sounds like a great fit, please email your resume and cover letter to email@example.com.