Are you ready to start your career in a $100 billion dollar industry? As an Associate, Search & Social you will be on the digital generalist track, receiving intensive training and close mentorship in all aspects of planning, budgeting and executing paid social & paid search efforts.
As you develop your foundational knowledge, technical skills, and become acclimated to the team, you’ll be responsible for the duties below.
Paid Social Responsibilities:
- Support social strategy development by compiling client research, competitive data and social platform information
- We’ll have you supporting and improving paid media tactical planning and buying across all platforms, such as Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest, and Tumblr
- Are you curious? We’ll expect you to continually research emerging social platforms to support client recommendations and improve measurement.
- Set up media trackers, build media authorizations and insertion orders, steward the billing process and actualize dollars on an ongoing basis.
- Support Senior Associate and community managers to develop and maintain social content calendars for various platforms.
Paid Search Responsibilities:
- Developing initial keyword lists, harnessing identified brand territory for Search Manager’s review.
- Running search reports on a regular basis to mine for new keywords, creative text ad, and overall spend.
- Composing initial drafts of creative text ads based on briefing materials.
- You’ll traffic, upload, and QA keywords, bringing to bear the Bid Management Tool process.
- You’ll undertake frequent account diagnostic and security checks.
- This is an entry level position, so no prior experience is required.
- An academic degree in a related field (such as Advertising, Marketing, Economics, Applied Math, Economics, Mathematics, Analytics, or Communications).
- An internship with an advertising/media agency or in a digital marketing role is highly desired.
- Prior experience using excel for data management and/or budgeting a plus.
- Excellent verbal and written skills; uncommon organizational skills, multi-tasking capabilities, and attention to detail.
- Enjoy working in a fast-paced and collaborative environment.
- Most importantly, eager to learn, adaptable, and have a strong interest in the advertising/media industry.
We are an equal opportunity employer. It is the policy of GroupM and its affiliates to provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, marital status, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws.
If this position sounds like a great fit, please email your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.