Three Reasons to Attend TechSEO BoostOctober 19, 2017
We are six weeks away from TechSEO Boost, the first technical search marketing event. If you haven’t registered for the event or the live stream, here are three reasons why you should sign up ASAP.
Announcing TechSEO Boost, the First Technical SEO Conference
If you’re like us, you go to lots of industry events and are often disappointed to find that they only scratch the surface when it comes to technical SEO. We feel your pain and we’re here to help.
To help satisfy your craving for more advanced and cutting edge technical SEO content, we’re bringing you TechSEO Boost, the first conference 100% dedicated to technical SEO. This is one conference you don’t want to miss. Here’s why:
- Expert Speakers: You really can’t beat this line-up of SEO all stars and thought-leaders. From our own Paul Shapiro to speakers from Google, Airbnb, IBM, UpBuild, DeepCrawl, Moz, Adapt Partners, and more, we’ve stacked the agenda with the best and brightest minds in technical SEO. From SEOs to developers and engineers, you’ll learn about technical SEO from a variety of perspectives to help you drive better holistic performance. Watch our agenda updates here.
- Best-in-Class Partners: We couldn’t do this without support from our fabulous event sponsors and partners. It takes a village, so we’re collaborating with the best technical tools and products to help us bring TechSEO Boost to life.
- Breakfast is the most important meal of the day, so STAT Search Analytics, our breakfast sponsor, is making sure everyone is fueled up and ready for a jam-packed day.
- Who doesn’t like a cold one after a great day of content and learning? DeepCrawl, our happy hour sponsor, is bringing a little bit of Oktoberfest to Boston and helping attendees celebrate technical SEO.
- Great Location and Venue: District Hall is Boston’s “Public Home for Innovation” and is dedicated to creative thinking and entrepreneurship, just like all of our speakers, sponsors, and attendees. Within walking distance from a wide array of restaurants and scenic harbor views, you’ll see why we’ve picked Boston as our home. Check out the space virtually here
This is a complimentary event but pre-registration is required. You can register here and we can’t wait to see you on November 30 at District Hall!
Can’t Attend? Don’t Worry, We’re Planning a Live Stream!
With all these great reasons to attend, it’s no surprise that spots are going fast. But, don’t worry we won’t leave you hanging. We’ll be sharing out details for our live stream so that people who can’t attend the event in person can still watch all of the great content! Stay tuned to our blog and Twitter for more updates on the live stream over the next few weeks.