This webinar has ended. View the recording here.
Want to make 2020 a record-breaking year for your B2B business? Join our new webinar to learn how to use SEO to grow traffic and increase qualified leads. Our expert SEOs, Paul Shapiro and May McCarthy, will cover everything you need to know to build a B2B SEO program that unlocks growth and propels your business forward.
Key takeaways include:
- How to develop personalized content that reaches and engages your buyers, including question-answer based content and video content
- Tips for focusing strategies and optimizations on keyword topics vs. individual keywords
- Ways to uncover and analyze purchase barriers, audience attributes, buyer personas, and other key insights to inform your strategy
- Technical SEO best practices
- Collaboration framework for your SEO team and web developers and engineers
Date: Tuesday, December 17th
Time: 1:00 – 1:45PM ET
Paul Shapiro, Senior Partner, Head of SEO, Catalyst
Paul Shapiro, Head of SEO at Catalyst, specializes in technical SEO for Fortune 500 companies and is the founder of the industry’s first technical SEO conference, TechSEO Boost. In his free time, he enjoys horror movies and overly-complicated board games which he writes about on https://boardgamesquad.com. Follow him on Twitter: @fighto, or on his SEO blog: https://searchwilderness.com
May McCarthy, Manager, Organic Search, Catalyst
May McCarthy is an Organic Search Manager at Catalyst/GroupM with 5 years Search Engine Marketing experience. She has worked with both B2B and B2C businesses, in industries ranging from hospitality, to consumer goods and education. With a recent MS in New Media and Communication, May has developed a passion for cross-channel integration to help boost brand exposure and strengthen organic search strategies. In her free time, May enjoys cooking and DIY home improvement projects.